Here are some highlights since my last post.
- I nursed my hubby, then had him nurse me through the worst cold ever....or is it just harder to chug through something like this when you're pushing the big 5-0??
- Took my baby girl to the doggy spa, then spent the rest of the day wondering why I don't go to the spa every 5 weeks like she does.
Can't you see I'm trying to nap? Stop taking my picture, please.
- Accomplished absolutely nothing towards my goal of organizing my home/self this year.
- Cleaned the house from top to bottom, moving all the furniture, etc....Trying to get every spec of dust and dirt out of the house. Is it even possible to get a house that clean when you don't live in the desert??
- Spent an eternity at the hospital while my husband had sinus surgery.
- Felt like a 30 year old again driving around in my son's new convertable. Might have to get me one of those.
- Spent way too many hours playing mindless games on facebook. My self soothing addiction when I'm sick....
- Came up with about a hundred idea's for more projects when taking breaks from the mindless facebook games. Note to self:Next time you're sick, watch TV instead of thinking.
- Really missed writing in my blog. Might even start sharing it with more people.
Have a great Weekend everyone!!