Monday, February 13, 2012

Tell them how you Really Feel!

That's right, go on tell them what you really think of them!! Don't be afraid. Maybe they need to hear it!

A lot of changes happen as we age. One of the positive changes for me is no longer being afraid to say what's on my mind. I no longer have the fear of "Will they think I'm some kind of freak?" In other words, in mid life I'm finally comfortable with who I am. What a great place to be!

 I love to tell people just what I think of them and I am hoping to encourage you to do the same. By now, you might be thinking "What is up with this Chick? Does she go around berating people or what??"  Of course not!! I am talking about really telling people what you think of them, how they have impacted your life or what they truly mean to you. It's easier than you think. Write a letter, send a note card or just look the person in the eye and tell them whatever it is you really like about this person. It doesn't have to be a big production. A few kind words and taking the time to express them is quite meaningful. Just make sure it's genuine and sincere.

My challenge to you. Take an extra 5 minutes this week and let someone know what they mean to you. You might just be glad you did.





No comments:

Post a Comment